1. Where there is a will, there is a way.
2. Well begun is half done.
3. East, west, home is best.
4. First think, then act.
5. It is never too late to mend.
6. Time is money.
7. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
8. Great hopes make great man.
9. All roads lead to Rome.
10. Stick to it, and you‘ll succeed.
11. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
12. A good medicine tastes bitter.
13. It is good to learn at another man‘s cost.
14. Let‘s cross the bridge when we come to it.
15. No pains, no gains.
16. Nothing is difficult to the man who will try.
17. Where there is life, there is hope.
18. An idle youth, a needy age.
19. A plant may produce new flowers; man is young but once.
20. God helps those who help themselves.
21. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
22. Diligence is the mother of success.
23. Truth is the daughter of time.
24. No man is wise at all times.
25. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
26. Kill two birds with one stone.
27. Easier said than done.
28. Genius is one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration.
29. He who laughs last laughs best.
30. He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything.
31. No man is born wise or learned.
32. Action speak louder than words.
33. Courage and resolution are the spirit and soul of virtue.
34. There is no smoke without fire.
35. Many hands make light work.
36. Reading makes a full man.
37. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
38. Seeing is believing.
39. Money is a good servant but a bad master.
40. It‘s hard sailing when there is no wind.
41. The path to glory is always rugged.
42. Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.
43. Quality matters more than quantity.
44. The on-looker sees most of the game.
45. Joys shared with others are more enjoyed.
46. Happiness takes no account of time.
47. Time and tide waits for no man.
48. If you want knowledge, you must toil for it.
49. Learn to walk before you run.
50. From words to deeds is a great space.